Minecraft Revolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minecraft Revolution

Skyblock server using the most current version of superior skyblock. Fight custom bosses and win the chance to spawn in your own bosses with crates.

2 posters

My Application For Staff

vRestInPeace

My Application For Staff Empty My Application For Staff

Post by vRestInPeace Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:31 pm

Minecraft username ~ vRestInPeace

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~ iLuvBoobz, 21SavageMode, MVPPVP123, iUseReach, More!!

Discord Username ~ vRestInPeace#3659

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ N/A

Timezone and Country? ~ CT, Illinois

Date of birth, Age? ~ 2-11-2004, 14

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes

Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ Yes, but another software

Why do you want to be helper on Minecraft Revolution? ~ Beause i really love the server so far and i think it has a lot of potential for a small server. and i would love to be apart of the servers success and i would love to help the server get bigger. And also i really love the server. And skyblock is luckily my favorite type of minecraft server type. And the current staff are really cool people and i would love to get to know them more and talk to them about whats important and what we need to do to make the server a better minecraft server for people to play on.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I can contribute my ideas, and my eyes that i have that will catch cheaters, hackers, and more... and i can contribute a lot to the server and i will show you that when i become staff.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ The Support of the other staff members and how im helping the server. and just helping the server and making friends.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ Because i am Very trustworthy and i will not do anything Too dumb. And i will not do anything to mess with the server (in a bad way). and i actually love the server

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~ About 5/7 days ATLEAST

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ ive had so much staff experience that i cant even give you a number but it is 100+ ill tell u that..

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ Message other staff member on the server if they are online or message the owner about the situation or a Higher up staff member.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ Over 3 years i think

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ no lol

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ no
    vRestInPeace

My Application For Staff Empty Re: My Application For Staff

Post by vRestInPeace Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:52 am

Srry i thought the timezone question said state... my bad
    JordyLeigh
    JordyLeigh
    Admin

My Application For Staff Empty Staff Application - DENIED

Post by JordyLeigh Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:35 am

Hello vRestInPeace,

Your application the Minecraft Revolutions staff team has been unsuccessful for a number of reasons.
    Including:
    Not meeting the word limit

We hope to continue to see you on the server!

Sponsored content

My Application For Staff Empty Re: My Application For Staff

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 am