Minecraft Revolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minecraft Revolution

Skyblock server using the most current version of superior skyblock. Fight custom bosses and win the chance to spawn in your own bosses with crates.

2 posters

Staff Application

Harry0906

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by Harry0906 Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:08 pm

Minecraft username ~ harry0906

Previous Minecraft usernames?~ MrMcBlock

Discord Username ~DrMagnus#5466

Date of the last time you applied for staff?~ None

Timezone and Country? ~ France

Date of birth, Age? ~ 19/01/1998

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ of course sir

Do you have the ability to record? ~ i sure did,i made videos for the server

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ not really but i can have it.

Why do you want to be helper on Minecraft Revolution? ~ I want to be a helper not only to be recognize but also as the says to be helpful,i tried to make videos to post on you tube to have a lot of players on the server,maybe i was not that successful but i will keep on trying.I'm always active on the server and trying to give ideas to the owner to improve the server through experience i got from other server.Thank you all for your help and kindness.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ Maybe not a lot but at least what i can do through videos that i can post and also help others on the server to have a better experience on the server.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ all of you guys,you guys are the most amazing staff i've ever seen.Just look at Cheerfuljackie,she is always helping others.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ i have nothing special,everyone has there way to be helpful maybe im not the best but hey i will try my best to make the server at the top.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~  everyday like 6 to 10 hours a day

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ no never

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ Basically if im alone i will try to find a solution then if i don't i will contact a staff to help me,i can't be always right.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ 5 years

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ sure ,of course what's the purpose of being a helper if you can't give out players the information he want.

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ i dont know but i wish too.

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ I said everything i had in my heart and just thank you guys for all your help.
    Cheerfuljackie
    Cheerfuljackie
    Owner

Staff Application Empty welcome to the team

Post by Cheerfuljackie Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:14 pm

As owner of Minecraft Revolution I personally would like to congratulate you on your application and welcome you to the team. I feel like you have been and will continue to be a great asset to the server.

Cheerfuljackie

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:50 am