Staff Application - Baynewood

Baynewood

Staff Application - Baynewood Empty Staff Application - Baynewood

Post by Baynewood on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:08 pm

Minecraft username ~ Baynewood

Previous Minecraft usernames? ~ 1, k3xx (mine.ly/Baynewood)

Discord Username ~ Simon Cowell (#9999)

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ N/A

Timezone and Country? ~ CST, United States

Date of birth, Age? ~ 11/09/02, 16

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes

Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ Yes, Lightshot.

Why do you want to be a helper on Minecraft Revolution? ~ If I become a helper, I would provide everything I could with the power and rank. I will ensure that the game is free from cheaters and hackers and that the chat is well moderated. Uncalled for toxicity, harassment, and bullying of any sort would remain in check. All in all, I will continue to give help to anyone in need. With the helper status, I would return to no longer putting full priority over myself, but it would be over the community and server.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I'm very active on the server and discord both at home and at school. I can and will moderate the chat to the best of my ability to reduce the toxicity and negativity throughout the growing community. I will also do my best in keeping the server free of hackers, exploiters, ddosers, botters, etc.. I will also help any players with any questions they may have.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ Always having a positive mindset. There may be situations where players are ruining a server, but you have to stay positive and learn to get through situations of adversity.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? ~ I'm very knowledgeable and active. I know how to handle a lot of situations when it comes to hackers, exploiters, ddosers, or botters. I know because I've owned servers before and have been in those exact situations. My experience with owning servers have expanded my knowledge of various game modes or types.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~ 2-4 hours a day

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ Yes. I worked my way up to a moderator at ViperMC which is an hcf server. I've owned a factions server, a kitpvp server, and a prison server.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ Ask/notify other staff members about the situation, as they may be more familiar with the issue. If no other staff is on, I would try to find solutions online.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ I started playing in 2012. My experience and knowledge are listed above.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes!

Does this application meet the 800-word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ Yes!

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ I have not reached the 800-word minimum, so I am going to use this space to tell you a story. I failed the first quarter of a class in middle school, so I made a fake report card. I did this every quarter that year. I forgot that they mail home the end-of-year cards, and my mom got it before I could intercept with my fake. She was PISSED—at the school for their error. The teacher also retired that year and had already thrown out his records, so they had to take my mother’s “proof” (the fake ones I made throughout the year) and “correct” the “mistake.” I’ve never told her the truth. That's the end of that story. I'm only at 673 words, so I have to tell you another story.  When I was little, I would go on Nickelodeon.com all the time and they had this game similar to Club Penguin, except it was called Nicktropolis. And if you forgot your password, a security question you could choose was “What is your eye color?” and if you got it right it’d tell you your password. So I would go to popular locations in Nicktropolis and write down random usernames who were also in those areas, and then I would log out and type in the username as if it were my own and see which of these usernames had a security question set to “What is your eye color?” (Which was most of them, since it was easy and we were all kids). I would then try either brown, blue, or green, and always get in, then I would go to their house and send all of their furniture and decorations to my own accounts. And if I didn’t want it, I could sell it for money. That's the end of story two. I hope you liked my application (and the fact that it is 860 words).

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:19 pm