• Reply to topic

FraantiqYT's Staff Application

FraantiqYT

FraantiqYT's Staff Application Empty FraantiqYT's Staff Application

Post by FraantiqYT on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:29 pm

Minecraft username ~ FraantiqYT

Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~ Fraantiq, ParadisePvP_50 and ParadisePvP_43

Discord Username ~ Fraantiq#5643

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ I've Never applied on this server

Timezone and Country? ~ Pst USA

Date of birth, Age? ~ 11/30/03 and i'm 15

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes i have access to discord I don't know if my microphone works but ill try to see if it works.

Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ Yes i have lightshot.

Why do you want to be helper on Minecraft Revolution? ~ Because i think i can benefit and help out a lot of people and so far i've already helped like 5-6 people and i love this community its cool and very chill that is another reason i would want to become staff on here because i love all the people and i would love to continue helping more players.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I am very respectful and nice and most people like me when i'm staff because i help out a lot and i do what i'm supposed to do and i don't abuse.

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ Anything really to be honest i just like being apart of the community and helping out players and keeping the server clean.

Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ Because i help out everyone in need of help if they don't know how to play i can show them how to play and also try to get more players on the server and help the server grow.

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~ probably around 2-3 hours a day Maybe 24 hours a week and maybe longer then 2-3 hours on the weekend.

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. ~ Yes i have been about every staff role and i used to be a admin on a server that had around 70-80 players a day and a lot of the people liked me being staff because i was nice and i wasn't disrespectful.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ I would contact one of the higher up staff and get them to handle it if i couldn't handle it as a helper.

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ I have played minecraft since 2015 and have a lot of experience.

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ No Sadly Does not but its about 710 words.

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ Well All the staff are very good people and you did a very good job at picking the staff team and maybe i can contribute to the staff team if i get accepted. You have made a very good community and i would love to help out and help it grow and i would love to be apart of this community getting bigger. I would never let you down and never abuse and if i ever abuse you can demote me and which that wouldn't happen because i don't abuse i am a very active person so i would be on a lot and make sure the server is doing good and nothing bad is happening. If someone was spamming in chat i would warn them first and if they kept doing it i would temp mute them. And if someone was hacking i would get video evidence and then ban them and send you the proof if someone was threatening to ddos the server i would screen shot it and then ban them. That is all That i could say through my heart and thank you for reading this and i hope to be apart of your team and help out the server.
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2019 3:29 am