CyrusMC

CyrusMC's Staff Application

Post by CyrusMC on Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:06 am

Minecraft username ~ CyrusMC

Previous Minecraft usernames? https://namemc.com/profile/CyrusMC.4 ~

Discord Username ~ Cyrus#5828

Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ N/A

Timezone and Country? ~ Timezone: Est [Eastern-Time] Country Canada Ontario

Date of birth, Age? ~ February 26 2001 2001/02/26 Age:17 Turning 18 On February 26

Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes

Do you have the ability to record? ~ No

Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ No But I can get it if needed

Why do you want to be helper on Minecraft Revolution? ~ I want to be helper on Minecraft Revolution because I want to support people and be there for them, I also would like to help with a lot of bug testing and I have been playing for less then a month And I feel like I could help more being a staff member on this server.

What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? I can contribute my time and trust and be active for up to 6-7 hours (With occasional breaks.) I can also monitor chat and help people out if they need assistance or support.~

What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? A lot of stuff helps like being a team player and knowing that I can help people throughout the server and welcome new members. Also it helps to know we can work together as a team to remove the cheaters and spammers and botters [Minecraft accounts that are bots} from the server to make it a better community. ~

Why should we choose you over others applicants? You should choose me over others because I have been active, Welcoming players who join the server. Offering them ranks and helping them with things they need. You should also choose me because I have played on the server for countless hours within the past month.~

How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) I can be active for up to 6-7 hours per day weekly 30 hours per week.~

Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain. Yes I have. I have even owned my own Skyblock server before XaniousMC and I have been helper and moderator and a few admin position through out my years of playing Minecraft. ~

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? I would contact a higher member of staff immediately And ask them for assistance. I would admit that I can not help everyone and I do need help sometimes in current situations.~

Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ 7-8 Years

Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes

Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~

Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! I am almost 18 years old I have a cat named Simba lol! And I am very creative I like drawing and am able to have a photogenic memory. I am in competitive swimming I love lacrosse and I am very good at singing with 4 years singing lessons. I can sing as high as Adele. I am able to swim under water for 2 minutes straight, I can do a back flip on the trampoline. I have a great personality And I have 2 brothers. I am a female strong woman and Am able to hold my breath for 3 minutes If I wanted to. I love school and Plan to study for psychology and in roll in policing and plan to not have kids. I grew up In a very loving stable home and we played a lot on our mountains in the back yard, We lived on a huge farm and had a lot of animals It got hard in the winter time and we liked knocking on doors and running away in the summer time. We snowboarded a lot and had a lot of free time doing noting mostly playing on our DS'S and getting ready for christmas and the eggnog. So that is mostly about me and my life I hope to get along with the staff team and fix a lot of stuff concerning the new revamp going on. I am going to be helping with that And I feel like were making good progress hopefully I can help even more and Progress even further in the near future. Because I am excited but also sad to reset my Island. But thanks for reading my Application Smile Very Happy <0/ ~
Cheerfuljackie
Cheerfuljackie
Owner

Re: CyrusMC's Staff Application

Post by Cheerfuljackie on Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:34 pm

Congratulations I would love to welcome you to my team. It is very refreshing to read a application like yours.
CyrusMC

Thanks so much for accepting me!

Post by CyrusMC on Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:19 pm

Cheerfuljackie wrote:Congratulations I would love to welcome you to my team. It is very refreshing to read a application like yours.
Thanks so much!!!! I hope to help In the near future

Sponsored content

Re: CyrusMC's Staff Application

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:33 am